Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 03 March 2018

This blog is written by me and is the sole property of myself. For questions about this blog, please contact ms.baity@gmail.com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.


This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. 

“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”

 The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics unless otherwise specified clearly and conspicuously to the reader. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner's. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my own expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.


I hold no accountability for the misrepresentation of outside sources or links found on this blog. I am not responsible for the claims or receiving of products advertised on this blog or linked outside through "freebies", "sweepstakes", "instant wins", "giveaways", or anything else that is linked outside of this blog. This blog merely links to opportunities and is not responsible to send those products. 


Any images used herein this blog come from many sources. Unless otherwise noted, I do not own any photos on this blog and no copyright infringement of brands, names, titles, or images are intended. I am happy to provide ownership links for the images to give credit where credit is due. Please do not hesitate to contact me if anything needs to be removed, I am happy to oblige in requests.


 This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


All blog posts are the thoughts of myself and are otherwise not influenced by any connection I may have to brands or companies. 





To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Mental Health is Not a Competition

I have been wanting to talk about this for a while from consideration of conversations I have had regarding anxiety and mental illness...