Aussie Cleanse + Mend Products Review

Aussie Cleanse + Mend Products Review


-This photo is property of blog owner. Permission is not granted for use elsewhere; with exception of brand owners and hosted sites where permission has been given-

I had the opportunity to test all of the following products for free. These reviews are the results of my own opinions.

Aussie Cleanse + Mend Shampoo
*5/5*

I have used Aussie products off and on for the past several years and they never cease to amaze me. This is the first time I was able to try out the Cleanse and Mend Shampoo and I attest that my hair felt stronger after only two washes, my split ends are no where near as problematic as before. 


The use of this shampoo has brought a healthy shine back to my hair as well. It has a flowery scent to it, but isn't an overpowering smell. The shape of the bottle is even different than most as it seems easier to grasp in the water. 


I highly recommend the use of the Cleanse and Mend to anyone whose hair has taken damage through heat or coloration like mine has. I tested Aussie Cleanse and Mend Shampoo for free. All opinions are my own.






Aussie Cleanse + Mend Conditioner
*5/5*

In past conditioner reviews, I have always stated that I only use conditioner as a once-twice per month treatment option for my hair to keep the normal PH balance in check. Aussie Conditioner is not an exception to my rule. I did only one treatment during my testing process with the Aussie Cleanse + Mend Conditioner and was not disappointed. 

Their conditioner for this set is wonderful to return the oils back to my hair after spending a lot of time in the sun - while taking on sun damage - or after color treatments. It left my hair feeling soft and silky smooth with a shining appearance. I almost felt like one of those women in the commercials that let down their hair in waves of luxurious locks.

I personally think that this conditioner is a wonderful pair to the shampoo, the scents compliment one another nicely, and they mended the fragility that my hair once was. I do recommend the use of the conditioner, but still stand by my stance of using it only a few times out of the month instead of every single wash.




Aussie Headstrong Volume Mousse

*4/5*

I am not really sure how strong my opinion will be held when it comes to hair styling products as this is a newer field for me. I do not have much experience with personal hair-styling, but I can say that I am happy that Aussie products were some of the first that I have ever used.

Upon using the Mousse, I left my hair slightly damp as so give more mold and weight to my styling then applied the mousse generously through my hair while still working out to style how I wanted. 


It did a pretty good job holding up with a high humidity outside during a lovely date night, as it didn't seem to start falling apart until about 5 or 6 hours in. The smell is about the same as the shampoo and conditioner with a light hint of flora. I think it may hold a bit better with hair spray but on its own, I see it only lasting about the 5-6 hours it held up for my date night. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health is Not a Competition

I have been wanting to talk about this for a while from consideration of conversations I have had regarding anxiety and mental illness...